Wednesday, March 14, 2012

"Cleaning the house while the kids are still growing, is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing"

I give up! This is what usually happens when I am trying to clean one part of the house:

IMG_7708

The little boys make another mess for me to clean up! And this is another reason we spend so much time outside because if we are outside my house stays neat and I don't have to YELL at people to put their junk AWAY!!!

IMG_7717

They told me this was their floating castle

IMG_7724

They needed to give Woody a little bath with the squirt bottle

We did get this mess cleaned up only to move on to more mess making. WE certainly have a knack for that. I have come to the realization that my OCD neatness tendencies are mutually exclusive from my 7 children and since they outnumber me I have to turn a blind eye to some messes so that I don't go insane trying to keep up with the entropy that surrounds me each day. Here's to castle building with the sofa cushions!!!

No comments: