Friday, August 24, 2012

Just the Two of Us

With summer vacation coming to an end it leaves Whit and Murphy the only 2 little people home during the majority of the day. You would think that going from 7 kids around all day down to 2 would be a piece of cake- ha! These 2 are the bane of my existence. I can't seem to leave the room for 2 seconds before some calamity occurs. They are very physical and they usually end up in some knock down drag out brawl. If that doesn't happen and they remain quiet that means they are stirring up some kind of trouble- all of which has been well documented here (coloring on walls, cutting clothing, feeding dogs raw meat......). I really think I would prefer that I send the 0-6 year olds to school and then when they have "learned" how to act somewhat "human" they can return them to me and I will teach the reading, writing and arithmetic!


This NEVER happens so I had to take a picture (both of them asleep)

 I think they were plotting their next move on the path of destruction



Don't let those cute faces fool you!!!

No comments: