Saturday, January 8, 2011

They Say It's Your Birthday....

IMG_9118

IMG_9122

105_6864

105_6866

No birthday celebration would be complete at our house without pizza and Griffin's favorite OREO ice cream pie plus a whole lot of DUKE stuff. I swear we keep the DUKE University Store in business! I tried to surprise Griffin by decorating his room with "SWEET 16" balloons tied to candy but he was less than thrilled to come home and find his room "trashed" (his words)! Oh well, memo to self, teenage boys don't appreciate their moms "clever" birthday surprises! Although, Hadley has decided she wants me to do that to her room on her next birthday so at least one of my kids thought it was fun. I hope Griffin had a good day and I hope the next year doesn't fly by like the last 16 have!

No comments: