Thursday, April 12, 2012

The Throw-Up Club

So, I put the kids to bed on Sunday night eagerly anticipating their return to school from spring break and a return to normalcy around here for at least 6 more weeks when summer break starts and just as I was settling into my nice REM sleep pattern it started- The unmistakable sound of someone losing the contents of their stomach! Yes, Reese started it, followed by Whit then Murphy (Carson joined the party a day later) so I had 3 kids vomiting simultaneously- 2 of them not really reliable when it came to making it to the toilet, trash can or anywhere that is easy to clean. I spent the night and most of the next day cleaning up vomit or things vomited on. My washing machine is going to go on strike and I may need to win the POWERBALL jackpot to pay my water bill but as long as I son't start throwing up I will be thankful- keep your fingers crossed for me!

IMG_8367

The Throw-Up Club

1 comment:

Kalyn said...

Kim came home from school sick and throwing up on Monday too! Glad Guns made it out without the bug!