Friday, April 13, 2012

Hunger Games

My Big kids are obsessed with the "Hunger Games" movie/books. While we were at Mimi and Bepa's they re-enacted their own version in the woods only no killing was involved- I insisted! Luckily, no one ended up with poison ivy or ticks just a few scratches from the thorns.

IMG_8224

Carson trying to escape over the creek

IMG_8228

IMG_8231

Reese losing her boot in the creek- no time to save it so she left it behind

IMG_8236

Whit- My $ would be on him in the real "Hunger Games"!

IMG_8247

IMG_8255

IMG_8256

IMG_8259

IMG_8262

Hadley "dying" for the 5th time in the tall grass

IMG_8263

I think Murphy was offered up as food

IMG_8267

The "Winners"

I am not sure what happened to Brett? He was playing, too but I guess he is so covert that I never got a picture of him or he was one of the unlucky ones who bit it early.

No comments: