Wednesday, February 15, 2012

LOVESTRUCK!!!

phun with photobooth

Valentine's Day is not a BIG deal around here but I decided to have fun with my photo booth app on my macbook and I got a picture of each of the kids with the swirling hearts around their heads. I also went all out and got them each a HERSHEY'S bar and we got 5 guys burgers for dinner and had ice cream cake for dessert- so it was a BIG deal after all because I didn't have to cook- YEEHAW!!! Hadley also orchestrated a "VALENTINE'S DAY AWARD" show (think of the GRAMMY'S, only in our living room in our pajamas). Luckily, we all received awards so no one left empty handed or in a foul mood. Here is the breakdown of the awards:

BEST DAD: Kevin
BEST MOM: Me
BEST BROTHER: Griffin
BEST SOCCER PLAYER: Carson
PRETTIEST HAIR: Reese
BEST 7 YEAR OLD BASKETBALL PLAYER: Brett
CRAZIEST: Whitaker (BTW Whit was soooo excited when he got his award he jumped up and down and had the biggest smile on his face- I guess he thought it was a "real" award)
SMALLEST: MURPHY
and Hadley gave herself the "BEST HOSTESS" award!

Oh! Fun at the Markland House!

No comments: