Friday, January 6, 2012

Hadley's Year in Review

IMG_6072

IMG_6025

IMG_6024

IMG_6071

IMG_6022

Hadley's 2011 Highlights:

Completed Level 5 Gymnastics
Played in 1st Academy soccer tournament and her team won 1st place (St Patty's Day Cup)
Retired from gymnastics to play travel soccer (at least for now)
Finished 3rd grade/started 4th grade
Continued to be a social butterfly- too many parties and playmates to count!
Expert on "Disney Channel" shows
lover of POPCORN- she has single handedly kept "Orville Redenbacher" in business

3 comments:

Ana B. said...

I love you Hadley! I am so proud of you and your accomplishments in soccer. You are adorable and a great addition to my life!
Love,
Ana

hadley said...

GREAT JOB MOM YOU ARE RIGHT I AM GREAT ANA THNKS I REALLY APPRECIATE THE SHOUT OUT I LOVE YOU EVERYONE

hadley said...

p.s. that last post from hadley was me hadley markland proud daughter of athena or kelly markland i love you to everyone of my fans