Saturday, January 7, 2012

Birthday Boy

griffinbday

Today is the day 17 years ago that changed who I was forever! Today, 17 years ago, I became a MOTHER! Since that fateful day I have changed countless diapers, bandaged countless boo-boos, refereed countless fights, made countless meals, driven to countless activities, helped with countless projects, dried countless tears, issued countless timeouts, played CANDYLAND a countless number of times, watched countless games/programs, read countless kids books, done countless loads of laundry, been called MOM a countless number of times because no one knows that I have a "real" name- I am just "fill in the blank's" MOM!

I have also received countless kisses, hugs and LOVE! Been given countless cards and gifts proclaiming me "The BEST MOM in the World! I have been given countless opportunities to smile and laugh. Countless opportunities to watch growth and success. Countless compliments on the wonders of my offspring. And Countless times to just be a MOM- something I will cherish being for the rest of my life thanks to Griffin's entrance in to this world 17 years ago.

No comments: