Tuesday, December 27, 2011

It's A Wrap

IMG_5681

IMG_5683

IMG_5685

IMG_5697

IMG_5689

IMG_5717

IMG_5703

IMG_5727

We made it! Another Christmas in the books. The kids had a GREAT morning and received a boat load of presents (I think Santa forgot to update his "NAUGHTY" list before he left the North Pole because of few kids around here were teetering on the edge the last few weeks!). We are definitely keeping APPLE in business- must be the cute logo because if we see that little apple on anything we will buy it! As usual the tree and decorations were down and packed away by lunch and I can BREATHE again! I know I am a total Scrooge but it feels so good to get all the clutter out after a LONG holiday season. Next up a NEW YEAR and my January calendar already looks pretty full- what's new?

No comments: