Wednesday, October 12, 2011

You've Got the Cutest Little Baby Face!


Look who came to visit us!
Gunnar!
Isn't he just the cutest thing you've ever seen!?
He is almost 1 month old!
His mommy (Kalyn) is taking such good care of him while his dad (Pat) is off serving all of us in Afghanistan. Every time I see Gunnar I see Patrick. I can't wait for them to be together as a family of 3 (5 really counting the pups). Gunnar is such a sweet boy and he seems to have a good temperment. He tolerated all of the noise and commotion at my house and didn't even fuss when he was being passed around like a hot potato from cousin to cousin! But I can tell that his favorite place to be is in his momma's arms. He curled up and fell right to sleep when he got back to her.


LOVE!!!

P.S.  Kalyn if you are wondering I have more photos for you from your visit and will get them out to you ASAP!

1 comment:

Kalyn said...

these are great! can't wait to see more! take your time I know you are busy busy busy! love to all!