Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Brother (Mother), Can You Spare a Dime?



Brett after he finished his laps



Hadley running/socializing with her friend


Whit and Murphy contemplating running away with all the cones on the playground

Hadley and Brett had a Fun Run at school to raise money for a new playground. Good idea in theory but I am glad it is over because now I won't be asked daily for more money to support the Fun Run. I feel like my kids have been brainwashed by the fundraising group to go home and fleece their families for money. I am so sick of school fundraisers! I don't want to sell anymore cookie dough, coupon books, wrapping paper, candles or whatever other junk some fundraising committee thinks will be a great money maker for the school. I would rather write a check at the beginning of the year and be done with it! Sorry for the vent- just had to get it out! I know I am a party pooper sometimes.

No comments: