Thursday, September 1, 2011

Another One Bites the Dust

Yes, another MONTH has come and gone. As I flipped the family calendar it was an
"Out with the old,  In with the new" kind-of feeling. 

 SEPTEMBER! 
FALL!
FOOTBALL!
COOLER TEMPERATURES!

I was SOOOOOO excited!
Until I looked at SEPTEMBER.
I thought I was going to PUKE!
Here is why:


My calendar is already FULL and it is only September 1st!
It is so full I needed to add that little secondary calendar for stuff that wouldn't fit on the main calendar!

And while all this is going on at home I am anxiously awaiting a phone call from Kalyn telling me it is "GO TIME" for baby. At which point I will throw my calendar out the window and drive like a madwomen to get to NC to witness the birth of one very special little boy!
I am soooooo excited. 
He is due on the 13th and for the past few days every time the phone rings I run to see if the number on caller id is Kalyn. No call yet but it is only a matter of days now. YIPPEE! A new baby to cuddle and love without having to go through labor myself!

Wish me luck in surviving September!


1 comment:

Kalyn said...

I will do my best to avoid the 3rd, 7th and 11th! How about we shoot for tomorrow? Ha! I wish!!