Thursday, May 19, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!

Mom,
      I'm going to make this post quick because I am doing this secretly while you are outside.  Now, after, several failed attempts, I have finally hacked onto your blog to tell you what an admirable and peachy (thesaurus.com) mother you are.  Every one of us in your life is lucky to have you, and you leave a mark on everyone you meet.  It might not show up clearly all the time, but we love you.  I'll say it again to reemphasize my point.  We love you.  You do lots of things for us and you're the only person I know who can cook things with one hand.  You're also skilled at many things including photography!  I don't want to get to cliche though, so I'll just say that to sum it up, as a mom, YOU KICK BUTT!  Love, all your crazy kids

(I'm sorry if the pictures are bad, but they're the only ones I could find on your computer because you delete every picture of yourself.  You are radiant mom, truly).

  

No comments: