Sunday, December 12, 2010

Decorating the Tree

IMG_8847

IMG_8840

IMG_8836

IMG_8831

IMG_8853

IMG_8849

I was being Scrooge and really not looking forward to getting the Christmas Tree because I knew that Murphy would "LOVE" pulling the branches and sticking his hands in the water. Plus, I wasn't looking forward to vacuuming up pine needles everyday. I lobbied for a small artificial tree that could sit on a table but no one liked that idea. So, they won and went out on Saturday morning and got the tree. With my luck it will be infested with some kind of nasty bugs that will invade my house (I have had friends who have had this problem in the past) and the way the way things have been going around here lately, it wouldn't surprise me! Anyway, the kids had fun decorating it and it does look "pretty" with all of our kid-made ornaments- no Martha Stewart here! I just hope Murphy doesn't topple it over before Christmas.

No comments: