Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Soccer Saturday- again

Photobucket
Hadley's last game

Photobucket

Photobucket
Carson breaking down the defense

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
        Trophy Day for Brett- the best day of the season for him!

Saturday was another busy day for us. Four soccer games and a gymnastics meet. Brett and Hadley ended their fall seasons (YEAH)! They both had fun and established themselves as solid defensive stoppers. They will play again in the spring but in the meantime they will concentrate on gymnastics and maybe basketball for Brett (he is still deciding if he wants us to sign him up). Carson and Reese will play in their last tournament next weekend and then they too will have a couple of months off! I won't know what to do with myself on Saturdays without having a soccer game to attend. Something tells me I will find something to fill my time.

No comments: