Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Hooligans

 Prom Queen Carson

 Bumble Bee Hadley

 Reese as Dorothy

 Whit the "little punkin"


 Brett as Mario


My Halloween Hooligans

After a LOOOONG weekend of soccer it was time for Halloween. I was tired and ready for bed but we put on our costumes and headed out the door. My little trick-or-treaters got way to much candy that I am going to have to try and keep out of my mouth but they had fun. It was a perfect evening and Whit managed to keep up with the big kids. He was insistent on being a "little punkin" but we could only find a pumpkin costume in a 12 month size. Luckily, he could squeeze into it and he was soooo cute. I am surprised he kept it on all night and even wanted to put it on again this morning. Kevin, Griffin and Murphy stayed home to hand out candy. Halloween is not one of Kevin's favorite holidays but he survived all of the kids coming to the door "grubbing" for candy. We had fun and now we move on to Thanksgiving

No comments: