Friday, August 19, 2011

Smart A@% Teenager!



So happy to be in 11th grade!


This may be the only book Griffin opens all year!


To COOL for school!


Griffin decided to make a mockery of my back-to-school photos but at least he did participate!
It is very hard to get a 16 year old boy to agree to get their photo taken so I guess I should be thankful that I got a few shoots even if my subject was trying to be funny (nice way of describing it).
He is also very proud of his facial hair. We keep trying to convince him that he looks better clean shaven but you know what they say- "Pick Your Battles" and facial hair isn't really worth a big fight to me. I can't believe he is old enough to even have a beard! Plus, he keeps talking about next year and going off to college after that and I tell you I just don't want to hear it or think about it so I am going to pretend that it isn't going to happen- Sounds good. I'll live in denial for now.

No comments: