Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cha-Cha-Cha-Changes

I get bored with the status quo. 
Always have.
I used to rearrange my bedroom several times a year.
Now with a whole house I have many more options.
It drives Kevin crazy but he tolerates it most of the time.
This is what I have been doing this week:







photo collages I made and hung in the hallway



state canvases Carson made for me (all the states we have lived in as a family)

I have also been rearranging furniture upstairs and hanging curtains and pictures but I don't have any photos of that work. I think moving all the furniture my have contributed to my back problems so I am laying off of the heavy lifting this week.

1 comment:

Kalyn said...

The chairs look great!!! And I am loving all of those canvases... if she wants to sell them in my shop let me know!