Friday, April 15, 2011

ONE

HAPPY
BIRTHDAY
MURPHY!


















birth


1 month


2 months


3 months


4 months


5 months


6 months


7 months


8 months


9 months


10 months


11 months



1 year old


I blinked and it happened. Just like that my tiny 6 lb. baby turned into a 22 lb. ball of energy. Where did my baby go? I barely remember his infant self (mostly because I am old). How can a year go by so fast yet seem like an eternity ago? I miss that little infant but I LOVE watching my big ONE year old grow and change everyday! He is a super sweet guy and he completes our CRAZY family. I know I will be sitting here a year from now wondering again how time has passed soooo fast as we celebrate another birthday so for today I am going to try and slow life down for just a moment and enjoy my ONE year old- wish me luck!


1 comment:

Kalyn said...

Happy Birthday Murph!