Thursday, October 7, 2010

Hardest thing I've ever done!!!


OK! So I have played Div. 1 Field Hockey,  run marathons, lifted thousands of pounds of weights and given birth 7 times so I think I am qualified to know when something is physically challenging. This workout is by far the hardest 40-60 minutes of physical activity that I have ever attempted to do. If you have ever seen the infomercial and you see the sweat pouring off of them you might think that they just watered themselves down to make it "look" like they were working hard but trust me, it is REAL sweat. I am in full dripping mode just during the warm-up. I dread doing it everyday because it is so challenging but I have managed to do it for 10 straight days so far. All I can say is this better work at getting those last few baby pounds off of my butt because I am going to be really MAD if I am working this hard and it doesn't work! So far my clothes feel a little loser and since I don't like to get on the scale I will just assume that I am losing a few pounds. I'll let you know how it goes- 10 days down, 50 more to go!

No comments: