Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Out to lunch

Griffin's jumper


Whit being Whit

Carson- The Julia Childs of Irmo

Wow! Time has gotten away from me. I haven't posted anything for 2+ weeks. It is not because nothing is going on just have not found the time to sit and do it. Right now I am home with sick kids. FUN-FUN. Carson is throwing up, Hadley has a fever and sore throat and Griffin has a fever and body aches. Whit isn't "sick" but he is getting teeth and is therefore grumpy and not sleeping hence I am not sleeping which makes for a VERY bad day. February always seems to be our month to get sick. Oh well, this to shall pass. For the past 2 weeks we have been busy with all of our regular stuff. Basketball is winding down- 3 games to go but tennis has already started so Griffin has been going to basketball and tennis practice when time allows. Hadley continues her rigorous gymnastics schedule with 3 meets in the course of the next 4 weeks-YEAH! Reese is going back to tennis lessons and soccer starts at the end of the month for Carson, Reese and Brett. I guess we better get well soon! I am posting some random photos just because I hate not having any pics to go with my blog. I will try to post agin before spring arrives!

No comments: