Thursday, January 7, 2010

My "Baby's" Birthday

!
15 years ago today I was blessed with this little bundle of joy. I can't believe- like most moms- how fast they grow! I miss this cute little baby even though he never slept but who could resist that sweet little face.
Griffin on his 1st birthday- not too interested in the cake. He actually cried when he got the icing on his fingers!
Now I have this cute "BIG" bundle of joy! I miss that he is not a baby any more but I don't wish for him to go back in time. I thoroughly enjoy who he is today. A big old lovable teenager! He may be grumpy at times and say an "occasional" bad word but I won't trade him for that cute baby he used to be. I am enjoying watching him grow in to the great guy I know he will become. He is going to hate this post but sometimes a mom just has to get all sappy and when it is your kids birthday I think I am entitled to a little mussy, lovely dialogue since I am the one who carried and birthed him (21 long hours of labor I might add)!
Griffin enjoying his cake a little more at 15!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: