Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween



After a long day of soccer and gymnastics it was time for trick-or-treating. Honestly, I was ready for bed but we headed out the door despite my sleepiness. It was really warm so Hadley and Brett were sweating in their costumes but at least we didn't have to wear coats like we did when we lived in Asheville. Hey, even the dogs got in on the action. Whit did not want to put on his monkey suit but he loved handing out the candy with Poppy and saying hi to all the kids that came to the door. The monkey suit is pretty big so he can probably wear it next year. As you can see, Carson and Parker were my "angels", Reese and Paisley were my "devils, Hadley was a black cat and Brett was Wolverine. Griffin also opted out since the Gamecocks were playing but he is now helping himself to his sisters candy despite their protests. I guess that's what you do when your the oldest!

No comments: