Friday, July 31, 2009

Funny things 4 year olds say


Brett: "Mom, when I get married and have a wife, I am going to ask her if she wants to                    come and meet you."

Brett: " You know mom, when I get married I am going to live here with you and Pop                        forever and if she doesn't like that- well too bad for her!"

Mom: "Well, if you live here where are you going to sleep?"

Brett: "I'll sleep on the top bunk and my wife will sleep on the bottom bunk"

Brett: "Mom, you are the best Mom in the whole entire world......(pause)....
               What do I get for saying that?"

Mom: "How about a big hug and kiss"

Brett: "No. How about a new action figure?"

Brett after coming home and playing with some visiting chihuahuas at Gram's house and feeling guilty:

"I am sorry Parker (our dog), I admit it, I was petting another dog! But don't worry because you are the best dog in the whole world!"




No comments: