Monday, March 9, 2009

BUSY WEEKEND!!!

                                                      Carson & Reese at soccer

 Whit having fun at tennis
 Griffin's serve

I am still trying to recover from the weekend and the whole daylight savings time is killing me! We had lots of stuff to do. Griffin had a tennis tournament in Florence all weekend so Kevin and I split tennis duty. He did fairly well considering he is playing #3 singles at 14 meaning he is usually playing against juniors or seniors in high school. Brett had his first soccer game on Saturday morning and he scored 2 goals. Unfortunately, I did not get to see it because I was in Florence with griffin and Whit while Kevin coached soccer. Carson and Reese had a game also and their team won as well. Thankfully the weather was great and I was able to make it back in time to catch the girls game. I still need some sleep and I need to catch up on the laundry but I guess that's what Mondays are for!

No comments: